What makes BPFE a true Pan-European event?
June 15, 2012
Points of Distinction
- With 19 years of experience hosting BioPartnering Europe™ in London, this event will provide a solid track for a pipeline positioning you for a solid return on your investment.
- Brussels will mark the evolution of the ONLY true Pan-European event where BioPartnering Future Europe™ will begin a new era in 2012
- Stockholm, Sweden will host the 2013 BioPartnering Future Europe™ Pan European event showcasing centers of excellence in life sciences.
- This event is supported by a number of European organizations whose sole purpose is to collaborate with other Europeans and the rest of the world furthering the advancement of innovations and discoveries in the life science industry.
- The European Commission, in line with the 2020 mantra to transform Europe into a more knowledge based economy with life sciences playing a central role, fully supports this event.
- Organizations such as EuropaBio, European Biopharmaceutical Enterprises, and European Biotechnology Network along with many local supporters throughout Belgium are also indications of full support for the event.
- Diverse tracks are designed to provide the delegate with maximum participation opportunities in addition to several educational opportunities.
- Keynote speeches, panel discussions and workshops feature corporate leaders who are making headline news.
- A small and medium enterprise (SME) track is designed for organizations and academic institutions to showcase their products and innovations.
- Europa Bio will host a policy track designed to address current issues in the industry such as regulatory issues.
- BioPartnering Future Europe™ will recognize outstanding achievement.
- The new 1st European Biotech Rising Star Award is a competitive challenge among selected presenting companies with a panel of judges providing immediate feedback.
- Through an international survey of biotechnology C-level executives, a dedicated session revealing the results will outline the questions and answers as they relate to working with large pharma.