Partnering in Latin America
There is no substitute for face-to-face meetings, whether they are partnership negotiations, research collaboration inquiries, technology transfer discussions with major research institutions or potential investment dialogue with venture capital and investment firms. biopartnering.com™ will help you with planning and scheduling your face-to-face meetings, thereby optimizing your time at the conference.
How does biopartnering.com™ benefit you?
By using biopartnering.com, you will be able to see who's attending BioPartnering Latin America™ (BPL). Every participating company will be able to create comprehensive profiles to highlight their competitive advantages. You will be able to contact the companies’ representatives via email, bookmark them for later, or request a meeting. When a meeting request is accepted, biopartnering.com automatically searches for a common time and place for you to meet.
- Profiles - company, product and personal profiles that enable you to identify your objectives.
- Searches - advanced and quick searches will assist you with reviewing the conference attendance list and identifying the best companies who would make great resources/partners. You will be able to save your searches so that the system automatically reruns them each time you log in.
- Prospects - the ability to bookmark your targets with ease and precision for seamless follow up.
- Scheduling - automated meeting scheduling; invite your prospects to a meeting. As meeting invitations are confirmed, the system will schedule the meetings for you based on your availability.
- Automated Rescheduling - a new feature that will enable you to reschedule a confirmed meeting to an alternate time.
- Meeting Agenda - create your personalized event agenda that includes both meetings and conference activities.
- Onsite Messaging and Scheduling - stay informed about your meeting and networking activities while at the event via SMS messaging and emails.
- Follow Up - we all know that 3 days of networking can be daunting, for that reason biopartnering.com will be available to you for up to one month after the conference for follow-up with those you met or might have missed.